The evolution of tyre levers. Quicker, more robust and simpler to use, Rehook Tyre Glider glides tyres both on and off with ease. The compact and lightweight design works across all bike disciplines, allowing swift removal and installation of tight fitting tyres.
1. Scoop the foot of the Tyre Glider under the tyre bead
2. Turn the Tyre Glider so it is sitting horizontal to lever the tyre bead over the rim
3. Use as a handle to glide around the rim, removing one side of the tyre
1. Pushing the tyre back onto the wheel, clip the Tyre Glider onto the rim
2. Glide the Tyre Glider clockwise around rim until the tyre is back on
Want to get your own Rehook Tyre Glider?
For any further questions you can reach us at email@example.com.