Part-time - 20 hours per week
A Marketing Assistant is needed to join our small and flexible team.
Rehook design and manufacture a range of innovative tools and accessories for cyclists. The business primarily sells direct to consumers via their website www.rehook.bike and marketplaces such as Amazon.
The company has seen 300% growth in sales over the last year and is looking to expand the team in 2021. A number of positions are now available.
The role is based at the company's new office based at Hethel Engineering Centre near Norwich and Wymondham. Contracted hours are flexible for the right candidate and the option to work some hours from home is also available. During lockdown the role will be home based where possible.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will work closely with the business owner to execute marketing activities that will have a direct impact on the success and growth of the business.
- devise and test new creative ideas to help increase visibility of the brand and the companies products.
- analyse and tune PPC advertising campaigns across multiple channels including Facebook and Amazon.
- increase conversion rates of the company website and product listings.
- improve website SEO and create new SEO optimised content.
- ensure consistency of the Rehook brand on all marketing and communication channels.
You will be hands on with all elements of marketing initially, including, creating content and structuring the campaigns.
- Managing PPC campaigns
- Managing social media channels
- Execution of email marketing campaigns
- Execution of creative advertising campaigns
- Website SEO performance optimization
- Conversion rates of website and product listing
- Ensuring consistency of branding
Candidates should have a good eye for detail, strong analytical skills and excellent creative problem solving.
Candidates should have marketing experience ideally in an ecommerce environment. Training will be given but the candidate should have experience with several of the following to make the most of the position:
- PPC advertising campaigns
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- Website SEO
- Website conversion optimisation
- Facebook marketing
- Amazon Sponsored Products / Sponsored Brands
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious start-up company in its early stages. If you are looking to develop your skills in a varied and flexible role, then apply below with your CV.email@example.com