Part-time - 10 hours per week
An Office Assistant is needed to join the small and flexible team at Rehook.
Rehook design and manufacture a range of innovative tools and accessories for cyclists. The business primarily sells direct to consumers via their website www.rehook.bike and marketplaces such as Amazon.
The company has seen 300% growth in sales over the last year and is looking to expand the team in 2021. A number of positions are now available.
The role is based at the company's new office based at Hethel Engineering Centre near Norwich and Wymondham. Contracted hours are flexible for the right candidate and the option to work some hours from home is also available. During lockdown the role will be home based where possible.
As an Office Assistant you will help ensure the smooth running of day to day business by assisting with a range of administrative tasks.
- Answering and managing emails
- Answering calls
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Ordering materials and office supplies
- Paying invoices
- Completing forms and filing paperwork
- Data entry
Experience as a PA or in a customer facing role would be beneficial but is not essential. The ideal candidate would:
- Have excellent communication skills / customer service skills
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be confident with technology
- Be highly proficient in Google or Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Be able to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills
This is an ideal for someone looking to start a career within administration or a recent graduate looking for an office role.
This is a rare opportunity to join an ambitious start-up company in its early stages. If you are looking to develop your skills in a varied and flexible role, then apply below with your CV.